Monday, March 13, 2017

Ready To Go All Out

Hello everyone,

This week was the final week of the transfer.  The week began by going and visiting a few of the people we set up return appointments with.  We got to teach a great lesson about the Plan of Salvation as well as the restoration with a couple of people who are very interested.  We are excited to see where teaching them goes from here.

Outside of that, the week has gone fairly standard.  We ended up updating our area book quite a bit and really trying to narrow down who was actually interested in taking the lessons for next transfer.  On Friday we had a zone training meeting, where we learned about the restoration and saw a new video of the first vision.  The day ended with getting our transfer calls where I learned that Elder Smith was leaving and I was getting Elder Ellinghaus, who I had gotten to interact a lot with when I was in Central Point.

Saturday and Sunday was spent doing a lot of packing, as well as Elder Smith saying goodbyes to various members and people.  I am now entering my seventh transfer and it is an exciting time on the mission.  Elder Ellinghaus and I are ready to go all out this transfer and we are excited to see what comes.  Until next week, thanks for all of the support!

Elder Baxter

Elder Ellinghaus and Elder Baxter

No comments:

Post a Comment