Monday, August 1, 2016

Service

This past week can be characterized by lots of service and heat.  Every day of the week has consisted of some form of service project, including breaking stuff down for Habbitat for Humanity, serving food to the homeless, picking pears at the nearby church orchard, two moves, painting a garage, and removing tiles that turned out to be poisonous.  Also the weather has been over 100 degrees which has made things tough.

The other major highlight was a specialized training where I got to see my MTC companion again and got my iPad.

I would write more, but I am actually out of time to write emails, but overall things are going well and I look forward to seeing what the next week brings!

Thanks for reading,

Elder Baxter


(Give me another week to figure out how to send pictures on an iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment